Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wedding Favors



Nothing makes me more confused than going to a wedding and seeing those little candied almonds at everyone’s place setting. Have you ever asked who actually likes those? I went to a wedding about two months ago and everyone at my table told me they hated them. Why give them out if no one likes them?
The wedding favors are a symbol of thank-you before you send out the real thank you cards. They allow your guests to take home something to remember the celebration of your marriage by. I personally would not want to be remembered as the bride who gave everyone “disgusting” almonds.
Some ideas for wedding favors that guests may like more than those traditional candies include:





Many wedding favors are tailored to the theme or color of the wedding, but those are a few examples of how a bride does not need to settle for the candied almonds.

My personal favorite wedding favors are ones that are creative and personalized. I like to remember the celebration, but also have something that I will use or find creative enough to tell people about or display. The best wedding favors are the ones that you have never seen or thought of before.

Image From : http://www.discountmugs.com/Images/party-favor-color-shot.jpg
Story From: Kristina

No comments: